Welcome to The International Conference on Organic and Hybrid Thermoelectrics, ICOT2016, to be held in Kyoto, 2016.
In the continuous quest for future energy resources and energy harvesting technologies, thermoelectric materials and devices are studied extensively and, systems based on organic, nano-carbon and metal-organic coordination compounds and their hybrids are of particular interest for application in future flexible thermoelectric devices. Recent progress in nanostructured inorganic and semiconducting thermoelectric materials is also encouraging for researchers exploring exotic thermoelectrics based on organic and hybrid materials. This growing field now draws researchers from the diverse backgrounds of nanotechnology, solid state physics, electronic and energy engineering, polymer and coordination chemistry, IT device engineering, vehicle and medical areas as well as industrial researchers, all exploring these systems for potential future energy resources. Participants in this conference, including world-distinguished scientists, advanced industrial engineers and early-career researchers, will all share cutting edge research and stimulating discussions dedicated to the future progress of this all important field.
- Molecules, Conjugated Polymers, Nanocarbons and Coordination Compounds for Thermoelectrics
- Hybrid, Composite and Nanostructured Thermoelectric Materials
- Measurement and Evaluation of Thermoelectric Properties
- Theory and Mechanism of Organic and Hybrid Thermoelectrics
- Design, Synthesis, Processing and Applications of Flexible Thermoelectric Materials and Devices
- Other Subjects Related to Organic and Hybrid Thermoelectrics